Basketball offers several opportunities for you to get involved from playing on a team, coaching, keeping score, running the clock or being the team sponsor. Teams offered in basketball are:
- Grades K4 & K5 co-ed basketball. No score is kept in this instructional league using 8 foot goals.
- Grades 1 & 2, 3-5, 6-8 and 9 – 12, boys and girls. All teams play on Saturday’s except the high school boys who play on Monday night.
- Men and Ladies Open leagues. League play in on Monday night.
- Men’s Intramurals. This league plays on Tuesday nights and is for any men of the church who enjoy playing but are less concerned with stiff competition. This is a great time to get together in fellowship and fun with each other, from 9th grade through “I can’t run anymore”.
Softball offers a chance to get outside to play together in the spring, summer and fall leagues. Teams offered are:
- Grades K4 – 5th co-ed. This league plays on Saturday mornings in the Spring and plays a combination of coaches pitch and tee ball.
- Grades 6-12 co-ed. This league plays on Saturdays in the Spring.
- Men’s Open League. This team plays a Spring/Summer schedule and a Fall schedule. Games are during the week and are at several fields in our area.
- Co-Ed Adult League. This team plays in the Spring/Summer league on Friday nights.
Soccer is available for ages K4 – 12th grade in league play and a “Fun Night” of play for Men. This is a fall sport. Teams offered are:
- Grades K4 & K5 co-ed.
- Grades 1st – 3rd co-ed.
- Grades 4th – 6th co-ed.
- Grades 7th – 12th co-ed.