For Information on the Family Weekend Retreat Please click the link below.
Family Retreat Weekend 2017
Click Below for the registration form
Family Retreat registration
Basketball offers several opportunities for you to get involved from playing on a team, coaching, keeping score, running the clock or being the team sponsor. Teams offered in basketball are:
- Grades K4 & K5 co-ed basketball. No score is kept in this instructional league using 8 foot goals.
- Grades 1 & 2, 3-5, 6-8 and 9 – 12, boys and girls. All teams play on Saturday’s except the high school boys who play on Monday night.
- Men and Ladies Open leagues. League play in on Monday night.
- Men’s Intramurals. This league plays on Tuesday nights and is for any men of the church who enjoy playing but are less concerned with stiff competition. This is a great time to get together in fellowship and fun with each other, from 9th grade through “I can’t run anymore”.
Softball offers a chance to get outside to play together in the spring, summer and fall leagues. Teams offered are:
- Grades K4 – 5th co-ed. This league plays on Saturday mornings in the Spring and plays a combination of coaches pitch and tee ball.
- Grades 6-12 co-ed. This league plays on Saturdays in the Spring.
- Men’s Open League. This team plays a Spring/Summer schedule and a Fall schedule. Games are during the week and are at several fields in our area.
- Co-Ed Adult League. This team plays in the Spring/Summer league on Friday nights.
Soccer is available for ages K4 – 12th grade in league play and a “Fun Night” of play for Men. This is a fall sport. Teams offered are:
- Grades K4 & K5 co-ed.
- Grades 1st – 3rd co-ed.
- Grades 4th – 6th co-ed.
- Grades 7th – 12th co-ed.
CLICK HERE FOR 2015 Soccer Forms: Registration Form 2015
Many special activities are offered during the year for our church family. Some of these are: Spring and Fall Golf Tournaments, Aerobic Classes, Camping Retreats, Gatlinburg retreats, Beach trips, Halloween, Christmas and Easter Parties.